Please find below the latest RAPT news and items to make note of for the month of April.
1. BBQ-Fun Fair Planning meeting- Tuesday April 5th @ 8:45am in the staffroom – Parents are welcome to come and contribute. We will share the initial BBQ/Fun Fair plans and begin to form a committee. If you cannot make the meeting but you’d like to be involved please email us at email@example.com
- RAPT Meeting – Wednesday April 6th @ 6:00pm in the staffroom- Babysitting will be provided for school aged children. Please see the attached agenda. Mrs. Chadder will be sharing valuable information for the 2016-2017 school year, as well as, the school’s wish list items. We hope to make a proposal for spending and possibly vote on how fundraising money will be spent. RAPT meetings are a great way to hear about what is going on at school and plans for the future. We welcome all input.
- SPRING Activities- This week you will receive a package of Lunch time and After school activity registration forms. Please return them promptly to the school. Programs begin the week of April 18th.
- Lovable Labels- In the next week you will receive a flyer regarding our NEW fundraiser with Lovable Labels. These labels will help to make sure your child’s “stuff” comes back home. The fundraiser will be ongoing throughout the year, you can order at any point and they ship to your house. Order now for summer camp or plan ahead for the next school year. If you would like to check out the labels and start ordering, our website is www.Rippleton.lovablelabels.ca . Our school receives 20% of every order.
- SPECIAL LUNCH DAYS- We have 3 special lunch days this month. Fri. Apr. 8th (pizza), Thurs. Apr. 14th (sub) & Fri. Apr. 22nd (pizza) If you can volunteer your time please sign-up at http://www.vols.pt/iuEdFr
- School Calendar –Attached you will find our school April calendar. As you will notice, it is a busy month at school! The Scientist visits and the Bully Awareness Presentations were funded by our fundraising initiatives, so thank you for helping to enrich student life at Rippleton.
You can find the most up todate RAPT information at our Facebook group - search “Rippleton Association of Parents & Teachers”.
As always, should you have any questions please message RAPT at firstname.lastname@example.org